Cheap Hotels in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh is one of the top tourist destinations which you should never miss to visit in Assam. There are many tourist spots available in this city which is just amazing to visit. The hospitality, landscape, culture and the tradition of the city is really amazing to experience. However, when you plan to visit Dibrugarh the very first thing you need to see is the accommodation for the better stay.
To enjoy the trip you need to look for the better hotel where you will be staying and enjoying all the facilities. There are luxury and budget hotels which will provide you with better stay. You need to do a good homework before you book your room at any of the hotel. There are many hotels in Dibrugarh which are rented as per the facilities and number of days you will be staying. Below mentioned are the names of hotels in Dibrugarh:
- Chang Bungalows
- Hotel Devika
- Hotel Natraj
- Hotel Indsurya
- Hotel Rajwas
- Mancotta Chang Bungalow
- Tanya Dibrugarh Residency
- Hotel Natraj
- East End Hotel
- Little Palace Hotel
- City Regency Hotel
- Goswami Guest House
- Jay Bee Hotel
- Monalisa Hotel
- Sunrise Hotel
Each of this hotel is being rated as per their service and facilities offered. You can visit their website where you will find all the details regarding the hotel and booking procedures. Book your room way in advance to get best room under affordable rate to stay and enjoy the tour.
Dibrugarh, situated on the banks of the River Brahmaputra in Upper Assam is one of the major cities in the Indian state of Assam. Dibrugarh, the headquarter of Dibrugarh district and one of the largest producers of tea in India is highly acclaimed as the ‘Tea City of India’. About 435 km away from Guwahati, Dibrugarh accounts for almost 50% of Assam’s total tea production together with Sibsagar & Tinsukia. The tea garden tours, an adventurous tour in the cruise of the Brahmaputra River and its pleasant weather has truly made it a must visit place in this region. The city surrounded by a number of plantations of tea, oilseed mills and factories producing tea that date back to the time of the British rule has always magnetized tourists to visit this place in the north-eastern region a number of times.
Being one among the world’s largest tea exporters, Dibrugarh is also commended for its natural gas and oil reserves. Tea production coupled with Oil and Natural Gas exploration contributes a giant source of revenue. Some other important industries of the region include cottage industries, plywood factories and the production of the world famous Assam Silk. This commercial town inhabited mostly by Bengalis is also an important educational hub of Upper Assam.
This progressive city is well connected by roadways, railways and airways to other important cities of the country and makes it a huge gateway for tourists to discover the beauty of the region.
Tourist Attractions in Dibrugarh
- Radhakrishna Mandir-Located in close proximity to the Medical College Campus it is one of the worth visiting place in Dibrugarh.
- Tilinga Mandir- The astonishing Tilinga Mandir where a good number of bells are hung, near about one thousand is the most widely visited attraction of the city.
- Namdapha National Park-It is the largest and the most popular park of the State of Arunachal Pradesh, about 160 km from Dibrugarh. The park is home to some of the best tiger reserves, spectacular species of flora and a bird Sanctuary.
- Barbari- The planned city built up at Barbari around Assam Medical College is a worth visiting spot in Dibrugarh.
- Honghong Market- Shopping in the well known Hongkong market is a very well-liked activity of the tourists in Dibrugarh.
- Airfields- Tourists would love to visit and explore this spot of historical significance i.e. the four airfields used in this region when British fought in the Second World War, against the Japanese and left remnants of that war.
- Tea Estates-Visiting and driving through the green and picturesque tea estates can be a fun filled and an exciting experience for the tourists.