Law Admission in
NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad Courses Admission 2017-2018
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), is an
institution for legal studies located Hyderabad. This university
aims at helping people to socialize, encouraging technical
advancement apart from providing professional service.
The location of the library in heart of the campus makes it an
easy access for everybody in order to obtain academic
objectives. OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) can be
accessed from any part of the campus. E-resources consist of a
collection of 1400 legal Periodicals.
The literary and debating committee, cultural committee, moot
court committee and the sports committee take care of the
extracurricular. The university also helps students in
exhibiting their talents through cultural activities. NALSAR
provides good hostel facilities and the mess food provided is
very satisfactory. The students have achieved many awards in
competitions and debating.
First Student Bar Council was constituted by NALSAR in July 2000
for the students to participate in administration and management
affairs of the University. The courses offered in NALSAR are B.A,
LL.B (Hons.) programme and LL.M programme providing 80 and 60
seats respectively. Academic Block comprises of the classrooms,
conference halls, the library, the internet center, a fully
fledged moot court hall and various research centers. The
current project concerns the law relating to the environment,
child labor, access to justice, Intellectual Property etc.
NALSAR is known to receive scholarships for students. It has
also established Microsoft Intellectual Property Scholarship
programme with Microsoft India. NALSAR won the Parliamentary
Debate at St. Stephens College, Delhi in 2005 and the inaugural
IIM Bangalore Parliamentary Debating Championship 'Cicero' in,
Alumni of NALSAR can now be found in law schools at Harvard,
Stanford, Yale, Oxford, Berkeley and New York University (NYU).
Getting admission in NALSAR is very difficult as it takes in
students based on merit. NALSAR is well known for its excellent
academic performances due to the efforts put in by the faculty.
Courses Offered are:
1) B.A., LL.B.(Hons.)
4) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
The Univeristy offers one year Postgraduate Diploma programmes
in the following areas through proximate Education:
1) One year Postgraduate Diploma in Patents Law
2) One year Postgraduate Diploma in Media Law
3) One year Postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
4) One year Postgraduate Diploma in International Humanitarian
5) Post-graduate Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution
6) Post-graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution
1) Master's Degree in Business Laws and Administration (MBLA)
2) Graduate Diploma in Building & Infrastructure Contracts and
Real Estate Management
(under Distance Education)
3) Post Graduate Diploma In Aviation Law And Air Transport
4) Masters Degree in Law of Financial Services and Capital
5) Certificate Course in Mediation
For Details visit: