Health & Fitness
......Which is Better
for Health - Lean Muscle or Bulky Muscle?......
Building muscles provides flexibility to the body and helps in
maintaining a good figure. Building a bulky muscle is a tough
job when compared to building a lean muscle. The muscles can be
built based on protein intake taken by the person. Itís hard for
women to build bulky muscle, but quite easy for men. Bulky
muscles are built while focussing only on one part of the body
like back and biceps; or chest and shoulders; or legs. Bulky
muscles help in lifting heavier objects.
- Loss of fat in body and provides better metabolism.
- Body takes pleasing shape and makes one feel better.
- It provides fast results with regular workout.
- Body loses its flexibility due to bulkiness of muscles.
- Over worked body may look unnatural and unpleasant.
- It requires more time to build bulky muscles leading to
Building lean muscle is easy for both men and women. It involves
intake of veggies, proteins. Simple yoga can also result in
building lean muscle. It can be achieved in a natural way by
doing simple exercises and lifting objects in day to day work.
Lean muscle helps in burning fat. It involves simple exercises
like squats, push-ups, dead lifts, suryanamaskars, overhead
- The whole body gains strength due to the natural movements
done by all body parts.
- It provides flexibility in body and one remains active
throughout the day.
- Saves time and one can concentrate on other works/interests.
- Provides good looking shape to the body due to loss of
unnecessary fat. It also provides adequate strength to the body.
The fat loss is maintained for a long term with the help of
building lean muscles.